DaisyDisk 4.25 improves hidden space discovery, adds keyboard navigation & more
In DaisyDisk 4.25 we have added lots of important and cool features and improvements.
- Significantly improved discovery of hidden space by including more system areas into the scan. In many cases nearly all hidden space can be revealed.
- Added keyboard navigation in the scanned report (yes, finally!)
- Added the “Expand “smaller objects”” and the “Always expand “smaller objects”” commands to the Go menu. The expanded state is now remembered for each folder.
- Added the ability to drag & drop app bundles and packages onto DaisyDisk to be scanned as folders.
- Added Portuguese 🇵🇹 language.
- Fixed display of network disks host names.
- Cloud: Added the separate Scan Cloud button for better discoverability (previously it was located under the Scan Folder button).
- Cloud: Added support for Dropbox team accounts – now the shared team folders are included into the scanned result.
- Cloud: Fixed the bug which caused very long scans of Google Drive to fail with authorization error.
- Cloud: Added distinct descriptions of OneDrive accounts, in case you have both business and personal accounts for the same email address.
- Lots of bug fixes and tweaks.
- Dropped support of legacy macOS versions: Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11) and Sierra (10.12). Now the minimum required macOS version is High Sierra (10.13).
This is a free update for the existing users of DaisyDisk 4.x.
Full change log is here.