May 11, 2011
We are looking to hire a full-time or part-time graphic designer to help us create great products.
The Designer must:
- Create great icons, product websites, bring to life UI sketches and mockups.
- Take active part in development of each and every product.
- Be a design nerd: a single misplaced pixel can spoil the whole thing.
Good enoughis not enough.
What you get:
- Work from anywhere: home, pub or nearby lawn. Just stay online during certain hours so that there are no communications bottlenecks.
- Once the work is done timely, we don’t mind if you have a day off in the middle of the week or shift your working hours.
- Get proper attribution in About windows, website and so on. Being a team member, you’re free to show your works on Dribble or post screenshots on Flickr.
- Take part in making state-of-the-art Mac and iOS applications.
- Yearly month-long vacation.
- Monthly paycheck.
How can you apply?
That’s simple. Send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and try to impress us.
P.S.: once we find the Designer, this post will be removed.
Taras, DaisyDisk Team.